"Sometimes love is not enough."
"I wish I was not like this… but I have to look after myself."
"I guess this means feeling do change and promises are meant to be broken… at least at my age they are."
"I wish I was not like this… but I have to look after myself."
"All the bullshit you put me through wasn’t worth it, not even a little bit, not at all."
"I just want to know what love feels like."
"You don’t deserve me, never did and never will."
"Feelings do change and promises are meant to be broken."
"Claro que se perder, no será la primera vez."
Franco de Vita
"Prince charming exists to those who deserve it."
"I’d rather be alone, than having to deal with this."
La Vida Sin Ti
Porque la vida sin ti, no es vida,
Una línea simple y recta, sin principio ni final
Una agonía sin sentido ni razón
Porque la vida sin ti, es como el invierno
Fría y cruel
Triste y melancólica
Porque la vida sin ti, es un abismo enorme
En el cual, caeré eternamente
Tú eres mi única razón de existir,
Mi única razón de soñar
Mi única razón de despertar en las mañanas,
y pensar en lo hermoso que el día va a estar
Tu eres mi todo, mi fe, mi religión
Mi mundo, mi universo.
Mi inspiración, Mi Diosa.
Tu eres la razón por la cual soy capaz de sonreír,
de llorar, de emocionarme, de sonrojarme
Tu eres la razón de mi felicidad
Y por más que me quiera morir
Por el grave error que cometí
Hay algo en ti, que me lo impide
Algo mágico, que me dice, que tú eres perfecta
Y no te puedo dejar ir.
Algo que un idiota escribio pensando en mi… segun el *sigh*
"I don’t really care, people get what they deserve."
I remember when this phrase was relevant in my life.
Now, I don’t really care, I’m done trying and if you told me you wanted me in your life (which I guess you already did… kind of) it would be too late.
You don’t deserve me, never did and never will. You’re an inteligent man which makes me think you already realized this and won’t bother me again.
Too bad you took to long, there was a time when I was naive and would’ve take you back no matter what.
But all the bullshit you put me through wasn’t worth it, not even a little bit, not at all.
100 random facts/confessions about me.
So on friday I was on the phone with a friend and she told me about this tag thing they were doing on facebook in which you have to write 100 facts/confessions about yourself. So I started to think about the things that I would write if I hadn’t deleted my facebook account. So, I decided to write this in my blog!
HERE WE GO:
1. My complete name is Natalia Brizuela Colmenares.
2. I’m 16 years old.
3. I can’t wait to turn 21 and go to Las Vegas.
4. I was about to do this thing last night but I was so tired.
5. The persons I love the most in this world are my family :).
6. I’m Egyptian (not really but everyone thinks I am).
7. I LOVE to play tennis.
8. I’ve never been in love.
9. 1 month ago I was convinced that love didn’t exist but now I have no doubt that love is real.
10. I don’t like good-looking boys.
11. I’m catholic.
12. I want to study chemistry at MIT.
13. I want to go to Africa.
14. My favorite tennis player is Nadal.
15. Even though I am a girl I hate watching WTA (if you don’t know what it is google it), I think is sooo boring.
16. I have the highest self esteem.
17. I think that my family is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
18. I tell my brother absolutely everything (except boy-trouble obviously).
19. I tell my mom everything when it comes to boy-trouble.
20. I’ve never had a boyfriend.
21. I have no plans of getting a boyfriend in the near future.
22. It is not in my plans to get married.
23. I’m very very stubborn.
24. I love to sing.
25. I’m terrible at singing.
26. I love to workout (most of the time haha).
27. When I was 14 I used to read one complete book every week.
28. I didn’t believe that a boy and a girl couldn’t be best friends and not have feelings for each other up until now.
29. I think that I have the best friends in the world.
30. I think that I am an excellent friend.
31. I don’t smoke.
32. I don’t drink unless the situation demands it (which hardly ever happens).
33. I love to party.
34. I’ve never been drunk.
35. I love to dance.
36. I deactivated my facebook account about a week ago.
37. I activated it for an hour and then I deactivated it again (I remembered why I closed it in the first place).
38. I am really honest.
39. Sometimes I think that I am too shallow.
40. Other times I think that I am too vain.
41. I think that sometimes I show off a lot.
42. I’ve read all of the Harry Potter books.
43. I’ve read all of the Twilight Saga.
44. I’ve read 4 of the 7 “The Chronicles of Narnia” books.
45. I’m currently reading the Vampire Diaries Saga.
46. The t.v. show of the vampire diaries and the books are completely different.
47. My favorite book is “water for chocolate” by Laura Esquivel (a mexican writer).
48. My favorite movie probably is water for chocolate.
49. I’ve watched the “hercules” movie more that 50 times and I will continue watching it.
50. My favorite actors are Adam Sandler and Will Smith.
51. My favorite actress is Meryl Streep.
52. 2 days ago I watched Mamma Mia and I loved it.
53. I think that all of the songs of Mamma Mia apply with my life.
54. Lately I think that all of the songs I hear apply with my life.
55. I haven’t missed a single episode of glee.
56. If I had one wish it would be to sing like Lea Michelle.
57. I have seasons 1-5 of LOST in DVD.
58. I have watched every episode of LOST and I’m still confused.
59. I really want to write a poem or a short story, I even want to write a novel.
60. I’m not able to write all of this things because it appears that someone stole my inspiration.
61. I have to write 39 facts/confessions about myself and I’m out of ideas.
62. I will probably be rambling in the next few fact/confessions.
62. There are kids playing in the street and they’re so loud they are annoying me.
63. I’m tired as hell.
64. My blog just turned one about 3 or 4 days ago.
65. After I created my tumblr account I waited like 4 months to start posting because I didn’t understan how it worked.
66. My favorite number is 2.
67. My second favorite number is 4.
68. My favorite color is yellow, I think it represents happiness and a state of well-being :).
69. My second favorite color is blue, it is proved that is is the most calming color ever.
70. I used to love MLIA but now I think is boring.
71. I have no talent when it comes to drawing.
72. I wish I knew how to play an instrument (especially the piano).
73. My brother is watching soccer in TV (not that anybody cares).
74. I trust more in guys that in girls, there are exceptions obviously.
75. As much as I love my body I have a feeling that it will never be perfect, no matter what I do.
76. I hate hot weather (like the one that I’m feeling right now).
77. As you might have guessed I love cold weather.
78. I have stomach ache right now (again, not that any body cares).
79. There is more than 100 books in my house.
80. Only 20 to go!!
81. I love tumblr and I think is way better than facebook.
82. I had like 5 facts in my head about a minute ago but I totally forgot them.
83. I seriously think that not one man deserves me.
84. If there’s ever a guy that is worthy of me it would me no less than a prince (I’m dead serious).
85. Numerous times I have thought about becoming a consecrated woman.
86. I didn’t mind the homosexuals until they decided it was a good idea to adopt children.
87. The more I get to know and understand gays the more I dislike them.
88. I only hate one person.
89. I have only liked 2 (well actually 1 cuz the first one doesn’t count) boys in my life.
90. I have a lot of crushes but I don’t really like them.
91. I’m not into blond guys.
92. I can’t believe I’m almost done.
93. I think that my family is a role model.
94. A while ago I hated criticism and people who practiced it but lately I’ve catched myself criticizing other people U.u.
95. I think I’m a perfectionist, sometimes I think I have OCD.
96. I lost my iPod :(.
97. My favorite song is “How to save a life - The Fray” (sometimes it makes me cry).
98. I like alternative music and my favorite groups are Maroon 5 and FOB.
99. I love animes (my favorites are “the prince of tennis”, “sakura cardcaptor” and “tsubasa chronicles”).
100. I think the phrase “I love you” might be the most powerful phrase ever.